BBBMA has co-hosted events with various organizations such as;
The Department of Mental Health, Codman Square Health Center, Rosie’s Place, The City of Boston, Elevate Boston, The Blue Rose, Boston Lupies, Suffolk County District Attorney Office and Autism Sprinters.
Autism Sprinters: A Movie Premier Theme Party The mission of Autism Sprinter aims to empower and enrich the lives of families with loved ones on the spectrum through our dedication to improving community outreach, advocacy, resources and support. Autism Sprinter, Inc is dedicated to increasing awareness of autism. 1 in 68 children are being diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder/PDD-NOS in the United States, families with children living with Autism are increasingly more common..
L.I.P.S.T.I.C.K: Ladies Involved In Protecting Girls Lives on Serious Subjects! LIPGLOSS! works with female’s ages 10-21 years old helping them to become empowered young ladies with the necessary tools to be strong productive leaders in their communities. LIPGLOSS! also engages girls with incarcerated parents, attempting to fill the void and guide them through their most difficult years!
Educational Development Group The Educational Development Group, Inc.’s mission is to prepare new immigrants for success by providing them with the language skills and cultural awareness needed to access educational and employment opportunities. The cornerstone of the EDG program is training in English communication, and reading and writing skills.
BBBMA: Bullying, Self Esteem & Fashion, September 10, 2016
- Chief Resilience Officer for The City of Boston, Dr. Atyia Martin,
- CPLAN, Julia Mejia
- CEO of TNT Printing, Taron Tibbs
- Assistant Professor at UMASS Boston, Tahirah Abdullah
- Autism Sprinters, Yahaira Lopes
- Boston Youth Resident, Davontae Caraballo
- Imperfectly Perfected Designs, Tonya Nichols
- Mayor’s Commission for Persons with Disabilities, Jessica Doonan
- Therapeutic Services, Dianna Igbo
- Therapeutic Dog, Indy
- The Blue Rose , Toni
BBBMA Officially kicked off there first collaborative event with artists and representatives from local community organizations.
We would like to extend a special thanks to:
- Boston Local Artists, D-Ruff, Tatiana Johnson & Leslie
- Boston Lupies, Emilia Suazo-Smith
- Codman Square Health Center, Sandra Cotterall, CEO
- Department of Mental Health, Kimberly Irving, Charlene Zuffante, Meriel Marmanillo
- Floyd Williams Funeral Home, Dahria J.A. Williams-Fernandes
- Rosie’s Place, Evelyn Rivera
- RPC Social Impact Center, Chase Grogan